[Equest-users] Simple question...hopefully

Kevin Kyte KKyte at watts-ae.com
Mon Nov 16 12:45:44 PST 2009

Increased glazing performance may result in less thermal transfer through the envelope.  This may result in increased or deceased energy savings.  Depending on climate, varying heat transfer through fenestration may result in more energy use in the winter and less in the summer or vice versa.  There is usually a happen middle point which will give the best returns.  The same applies to increasing and decreasing insulation.