[Equest-users] Zone Reheat Delta-T

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Nov 19 05:30:22 PST 2009

Dennis,

The first thing you should look at anytime you are analyzing the
difference in energy use is your BEPS/BEPU reports. Is the difference in
heating, cooling, fan energy, pumping? As R B said, is there a
difference in unmet hours?

For VAV-specific design/energy issues, check out this free resource:

http://www.energydesignresources.com/Technology/HVACDesign/tabid/97/arti
cleType/ArticleView/articleId/331/Default.aspx

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114