[Equest-users] Parametric Titles

Jason Wendel jwendel at heatheng.com
Fri Nov 20 12:12:32 PST 2009

How would I do it in Parametric runs?  I can set it up to do the rotations for LEED, but it doesn't have the titles to distinguish between the rotations on the printout.  I noticed in the attachment that whoever did  this put Titles in as parametric components.  Does that do it?  If so, how do I do it?

-Jason