[Equest-users] Latest eQUEST & DOE-2.2 posted on the EPACT (tax credit) Qualified Software list

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Nov 5 08:58:13 PST 2009

If you are referring to the EPAct Section 179D, there is much more involved including a site survey to verify the as-built conditions and registration in the location of the project.  Also eQuest (along with many other software packages) doesn't directly output the reports you need, you'll have to do some calculations and comparisons of the design and baseline building model outputs.

David

David Eldridge, PE
LEED(r) AP, HBDP

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, STE 300 | Evanston, IL 60201 | Ph: (847) 328-3555, ext 224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

http://www.grummanbutkus.com
Energy Consultants and Design Engineers