[Equest-users] Simple question...hopefully

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Thu Nov 19 07:51:42 PST 2009

Vikram,

Is there a way to determine a building's balance point directly from
eQuest, or is it easier to manually do this calculation? Is it possible
to use heating and cooling design day schedules iteratively until the
LS-C report shows a net-zero total peak load?  I guess my question
depends in part on whether eQuest bases the peak loads on the design day
schedules or the weather file, which I don't know.

Thanks,

Luka Matutinovic, B.A.Sc., LEED(r) AP

Green Building Consultant

T. 416.644.0649