[Equest-users] W-W HP

Adee Gabriel agabriel at silverpetrucelli.com
Mon Oct 19 12:21:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to model a school with 2pipe active chilled beam using
Ground source heat DOAS as primary air source , water to water ground
source heat pump units to produce chilled water and cold water to
chilled beams. The ground source loop serves the DOAS, W-W HP and water
to Air ground source heat pump units.

I had created a dummy building for the DOAS system and used the fan coil
unit for chilled beam and zero out the fan horse power. Is this an
acceptable way of doing chilled beams?

Also, I wonder if anyone  had been successful in  modeling   W-W ground
source heat pumps?

Thanks,

Adee

Adora M. Gabriel, P.E., LEED AP