[Equest-users] eQuest: Value is not editable error

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Oct 23 14:40:01 PDT 2009

I'm having the same problem today as Mr. Khan below.

Attached is a screenshot of the error that pops up.  I'm observing the
same behavior:  wanting to edit spreadsheet values with copy/paste
(ctrl+v), but finding I need to open up the space-specific entry window
to enter the value.  If it helps, the error is popping up for only
specific spaces.

Hoping someone has figured the root of this issue out?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway

olathe ks 66061

direct 913 344.0036

fax 913 345.0617

Check out our new web-site @ www.smithboucher.com

[Equest-users] eQuest: Value is not editable error

Nouman nouman310 at yahoo.com
<mailto:equest-users%40lists.onebuilding.org?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BEquest-u
sers%5D%20eQuest%3A%20Value%20is%20not%20editable%20error&In-Reply-To=%3
C434697.48663.qm%40web38103.mail.mud.yahoo.com%3E>
Wed Jun 17 07:29:28 PDT 2009