[Equest-users] Energy Engineer Opening

Buhrow, Charles cbuhrow at aerotek.com
Tue Oct 27 14:56:45 PDT 2009

Hello eQuest Users,
I'm in need of an energy engineer with e-quest experience for a job
opening I have.  If you have any interest or know of anyone please give
me a call or send me an email response.  Thanks!!
Charles Buhrow
Aerotek Energy Services
2810 Crossroads Drive Suite 2700
Madison, WI 53718
608-240-3146 office
608-240-3124 fax
cbuhrow at aerotek.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.