[Equest-users] Modeling Roofs

Nisonger, Kyle M NWK Kyle.M.Nisonger at usace.army.mil
Fri Oct 9 07:57:11 PDT 2009

All,

Since eQuest treats any exterior surface as if were exposed to the outdoors,
then how should I compensate for the fact that I am building multiple shells
that are joined together side by side.  Do I need to change the walls that
they share to adiabatic?  Where do I do this in the Detailed Edit mode?

Thanks

Kyle Nisonger
Mechanical Engineer, LEED AP
US Army Corps of Engineers