[Equest-users] Required Treatment of District Thermal Energy for LEED 3.0

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Wed Oct 28 11:30:02 PDT 2009

Let's see...
The document does not extend itself beyond NC v 2.2 and For Schools.
On the USGBC website, the document posted under the NC v 2.2 section not under the All Rating System sections.
The BD+C short guide (http://www.usgbc.org/ShowFile.aspx?DocumentID=5546) does not mention the document.

Can someone check the full Green Building Design and Construction Reference Guide, 2009 Edition  and a LEED 2009 EAc1 Template?

My gut and proposals are assuming it is still in force for 2009, but I do not see that in writing anywhere.

Please let the list know what you hear.

Paul Riemer