[Equest-users] Weather file for Mauritius

Christopher Jones cj at enersave.ca
Thu Oct 15 07:15:52 PDT 2009

We obtain hourly weather data from various weather stations in Canada
to create specific weather year information for calibration
purposes.  The data is not in a format easily converted into equest
weather files.  We have developed our own processors to convert
weather data to a format recognized by equest.

Typically we receive the following hourly data to create an equest
weather file:
Dew Point Temperature
Wind Direction
Wind SpeedStation Pressure