[Equest-users] Modeling Data center

Rob Rosen rrosen at taitem.com
Mon Oct 19 06:18:33 PDT 2009

If the data center has it's own thermostat, it should be modeled as a
separate zone. The heat gain (cooling load) from the equipment can be
defined using the "Equipment" input for the "Space". The zone for the data
center should have only that one space assigned to it.

Rob Rosen
Senior Energy Analyst
Taitem Engineering
110 S. Albany St.