[Equest-users] Classroom unit ventilator

Christopher Jones cj at enersave.ca
Mon Oct 19 07:41:16 PDT 2009

The typical through the wall classroom ventilator has the option for
100% OA.  I don't believe you can specify an economiser with the two
pipe fan coil.  My guess would be to use a SZRH system and setup
heating and cooling schedules to mimic the change over dates.

At 12:56 PM 10/16/2009, John Aulbach wrote:
>I am guessing a two pipe changeover fan coil. That literally is what
>you describe,
>
>John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
>"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Christopher Jones, P.Eng.
Suite 1801, 1 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M5E1W7
Tel. 416-203-7465