[Equest-users] ERV Systems...

John Smith sturdy.smith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:05:45 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am modelling a building of around 60'000 sq.ft with G+2 floors. Each
floor has two shells except the second floor which has one shell. The
building consists of 5 AHU's (1 AHU per shell). I have decided to use ERV
system. The building has only one ERV for all five AHUs. Is it possible to
model one ERV for all AHUs. Or should I divide one ERV system into five
parts and then model it including the details into each ERV system.
Please help me if anyone knows the answer for this..quite urgent,,,also
waiting for a reply for my previous post..

thanks..in advance...