[Equest-users] Fluid Capacity Curve Error

Oleksandra Onisko OOnisko at mcw.com
Mon Sep 14 08:18:46 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am modeling a building with water source heat pumps. I have a WLHP loop with a boiler and a fluid cooler attached to it.  When I run the simulation, I get a message in the simulation file:

 CURINV: No real root for CURVE:

 1  0.449745  0.027043 -0.000444 -0.028325  0.000285  0.001570

This error seems to be referring to the fluid cooler curve: FluidCooler-FluidCap-fApp&WB . I am letting eQuest auto-size everything. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Oleksandra Onisko LEED AP
EIT

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com/>
600-156 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 2L6
Phone 416-598-2920
Fax 416-598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.