[Equest-users] Tilted roof?

Josh Greenfield JGreenfield at primerachicago.com
Tue Sep 22 07:17:11 PDT 2009

Is there a way in the eQuest DD Wizard to make a full tilted roof?  I
know there is a way to make a pitched roof, but that seems more geared
towards residential applications as they don't give you much flexibility
in tailoring it to your custom project.  I'm sure there is a way in the
Detailed Edit mode but in my first few attempts at that all my polygons
went crazy.  This is the type of tilted roof I want to model (section
view) that is tilted on the south orientation for PV panels:

Any help would be great...thanks.

Josh Greenfield, PE, REP, LEED AP