[Equest-users] how to model 2 story, multifamily w/ different shell configuration ?

Mike Diess mike.diess at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 17:04:11 PDT 2009

I am a new user, using DD wizard & trying to to model 2 story, multifamily
w/ different shell configuration. Can anyone help me with two problems?
1- how to place one shell above the other? I try in DD Edit to locate shell
#2 above shell #1. The image of shell #1 is also displayed on  the screen, I
have tried to place two on top of 1 both graphically & via the verteces in
the table. The system does not accept either.
2 - how to create a partial roof? Shell #2 sits above shell #1 & a portion
of shell #1 has roof area. DD wizard has not allowed me to create a custom
roof that does not completely cover the shell.

I'd appreciate any suggestions,
thanks
Mike

--