[Equest-users] Would cheaper fuel be credited?

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:27:07 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I have got LEED v3. It is stated that the following biofuels are considered renewable energy under EAc2 credit:

Untreated wood waste, including mill residues
Agricultural crops and waste
Animal waste and other organic waste
Landfill gas
Energy production based on the following biofuels are not eligible for this credit

Foresty biomass waste other than mill residue
Wood coated with paints, plastics, or formica

What makes the situation even more complicated is that the bamboo pellet is not producted on site, but purchased from an off-site suppplier. I would be happy if it is producted on site, but there is no enough bamboo for burning and no one work on that...

Rick