[Equest-users] Exterior Lighting Load

Jeremy Poling jpoling at epsteinglobal.com
Mon Sep 14 08:06:56 PDT 2009

Jason,

I agree with Jonathan - this part of the wizard is not too helpful.  I usually leave it set to the default and then when I am in the detailed edit mode I adjust it to the actual kW load for the design.  If this is for an ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G model, then I separately calculate the kW for the baseline model and input that.

The site lighting is tacked onto the meter in eQuest as a separate load with its own schedule.  You'll need to adjust the total load there.

JEREMY R. POLING, PE, LEED AP
Senior Sustainability Analyst
Strategic Services
Site Solutions | Operations | Sustainability

EPSTEIN

Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.