[Equest-users] Schedules & LEED

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Sep 16 05:01:15 PDT 2009

Lars,
Schedules are generated based on the input you provide for "building
type" in Wizard Screen 1 for Project & Site Data. You can modify these
in both the wizard and DD Edit modes. The ASHRAE 90.1 User's Manual has
schedules in the Appendix G section for occupancy, lighting, HVAC,
service hot water and elevators based on building occupancy type. My
suggestion is to look over the eQUEST-generated schedules to verify that
they seem reasonable, and then make sure you use the same schedules for
both Proposed and Baseline models.
Regards,

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114