[Equest-users] VAV constant temp

Verena Kindl kindl at scholze.de
Thu Sep 17 02:07:36 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I try to model a supply flow with a constant temperature of 68 F in VAV
system. I set cool control constant and all the hot/cold min/max
temperatures in the VAV system to 68 F. But unfortunately now the
cooling coil air temperature is always 68 F and the heating coil air
temperature is similar to the air entering temperature (48 F in the
winter). It seems to me like equest is cooling and heating with the
cooling coil which is not possible? Any ideas how to provide the
constant temperature supply flow??

Thanks a lot.