[Equest-users] Which report contails Peak Building Loads

Chan, Walter wchan at csagroup.com
Fri Sep 18 10:23:23 PDT 2009

SV-A, System Design Parameters will give you Zone load, Floor Area, CFM.

Walter W. Chan, P.E., LEED AP | Senior Engineer | wchan at csagroup.com
1341 North Delaware Ave., Suite 500| Philadelphia, PA 19125
T: 215.427.8711 | F: 215.427.8710

www.csagroup.com<http://www.csagroup.com/>

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your information system.