[Equest-users] Ductless split dx

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Mon Sep 21 07:37:05 PDT 2009

Thanks to the BSUG of Oregon....

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
2060 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Rochester NY 14623-2792
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681

stantec.com <http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.