[Equest-users] Cool Roofs

Lars Fetzek lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Tue Sep 29 07:27:08 PDT 2009

Nick,

    I am curious - and you might need to consider - whether absorbtance is
really the same thing as absorbtivity (and check my spelling using b instead
of p - not sure there, either).  Similarly, are emission and emissivity
truly synonymous?  I'm pretty sure that Mr. K's law refers to behavior in a
situation, whereas eQuest is asking for material properties.
    Is anyone else clearer on this than I am?

Lars Fetzek, EI
Phoenix Engineering Group
Tampa, Florida

  _____