[Equest-users] Assign one single zone to multiple systems in eQuest?

Anna Liu annaliu_67 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:24:42 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I wonder if we can model more than one system to serve the same space in eQuest?

The
whole floor is served by an AHU. And some cellular offices have their
own split AC units installed to supplement the cooling needed. I found
a post in 2008 saying that eQuest can model multiple systems for one
space. But, I wonder if this question has been addressed in the latest
version? If not, what would be a good approach to best estimate this energy consumption?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna