[Equest-users] Wrap around Heat Pipes

Daniel Deese Daniel.Deese at crbusa.com
Tue Apr 6 14:43:09 PDT 2010

Hi All,

            I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with modeling wrap around heat pipes within equest.  There's nothing in the archives that I could find.  Thanks.

daniel

Daniel I. Deese, EI| CRB Consulting Engineers |

1255 Crescent Green, Suite 350 | Cary, NC 27518 |

P: 919-852-5443 | F: 919-852-5454 | X: 4543

Email: daniel.deese at crbusa.com <mailto:daniel.deese at crbusa.com>

This document may contain confidential information and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not

the intended recipient, please do not transmit, copy, disclose, or utilize this communication in any manner. If you

received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.