[Equest-users] LEED EAC1 Supporting Documentation

Seun Odukomaiya SOdukomaiya at lacquis.com
Wed Apr 7 07:29:36 PDT 2010

Equesters,
I am about to submit the EA Credit 1 template under LEED NC 2.2 and I'm just wondering what other eQuest users have typically included as far as supporting documentation to the EAC1 template. I know eQuest produces many detailed reports, but I'm curious as to what others have been successful with. I would like to minimize any potential re-submittals. Also, what have people used as documentation for Input Summaries? To my knowledge, eQuest does not include a report of entered values.

Thank you.

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
9229 Delegates Row, Suite 550
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075 Ext. 255