[Equest-users] Ground loop heat exchanger with chilled water system

Praveen Jain praveenjain83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:42:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Hassan

Now I can model it in proper way but when I am comparing results for with
Cooling Tower and Ground Heat Exchanger for heat Rejection I found Total
energy consumption increases with GHX. I want to share results with all in
attached file, mainly chiller energy consumption increases and pumps
decreases. I want to know why pump power decreases with GHX.

--
With Thanks and Regards
Praveen

--