[Equest-users] Building Simulation

Jose Ventura jventura at greenconllc.net
Mon Apr 12 08:06:05 PDT 2010

I'm looking for someone to perform a Building Simulation with e-quest
for 4 Hospitals in Puerto Rico. I will get the necessary information
per your request. The Hospitals are all full service and avg. close to
110,000 sf. each. Some of them have multiple meters. I'm looking for a
ballpark figure on a quote to perform the Building Simulation.  The
technologies to evaluate will be very simple, Demand Control
Ventilation, Lighting Retrofit, and substituting DX and wall units
with a chiller.

Jose Ventura
President
(787) 644-1619