[Equest-users] QC error(attachment)

tsea2005 tsea2005 at 163.com
Tue Apr 13 20:22:03 PDT 2010

Hello All,
 there are some errors at the details of the  QC report during my simulation.
 Here is a summary of the errors.  If anyone has seen this before and may have ideas about what’s causing it, I’d really appreciate the help.  And I want to know what is the QC's function and how to avoid the Qc errors.
 Many thanks,
 Tsea
1)Zones Outside Throttling Range
Insufficient Cooling
Zone 'EL1 Core Zn (G.C6)' under cooled for 162 hours (error if > 150)
Zone 'EL1 Core Zn (G.C7)' under cooled for 47 hours
Zone 'EL1 Core Zn (G.C8)' under cooled for 162 hours (error if > 150)
Zone 'EL1 Core Zn (G.C9)' under cooled for 47 hours

2)Interior Surfaces
Underground Surfaces
SPACE 'EL1 Core Spc (G.C5)':
Underground Surface conduction may account for an undue proportion of total Heat/Cool load (Warning: 0.90 <=
Ratio <= 1)
Underground Surface conduction heat load to total heat load ratio = 0.85
Underground Surface conduction sensible cooling load to total sensible cooling load ratio = 0.93

3)Infiltration
SPACE 'EL1 Core Spc (M.C15)':
Infiltration may account for an undue proportion of total Heat/Cool load (Warning: 0.90 <= Ratio <= 1)
Infiltration heat load to total heat load ratio = 1.00
Infiltration sensible cooling load to total sensible cooling load ratio = 1.00

2010-04-14

tsea2005