[Equest-users] Baseline System VAV capacity

Seth P. Spangler sspangle at rmf.com
Thu Apr 22 12:07:01 PDT 2010

Hello,

I'm modeling a system that consists of a packaged VAV w/HW reheat for my
baseline model. I am currently over-sizing the systems per 90.1. I
oversized the cooling capacity using the "Cool Sizing Ratio" in detailed
edit but I am unable to figure out an "easy" way to oversize the heating
capacity. This option does not show up for heating at the AHU or zone
level.

Can someone enlighten me on how to oversize my heating capacity by 25%.

Thanks

Seth Spangler, LEED(r) AP

Project Engineer

RMF Engineering, Inc