[Equest-users] Creating a Baseline Model

Ju-Yeon Julie Shin juyeon519 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:13:19 PDT 2010

Hi all,

1) I need to make my proposed model use energy less than 300kWh/m2/yr, and

2) I have to indicate how much energy the proposed model can save compared to a baseline model.

I am not sure how to build a baseline model.

To create a baseline model, do I have to follow all the materials on ASHRAE 90.1 and change all the setting on eQUEST SD wizard while keeping energy consumption of 300kWh?

Or is there a baseline already made?

Does anyone know how to do the above while satisfying 1) and 2)?

Thank you for help.