[Equest-users] FW: Setting up ventilation systems in eQUEST [Filed 20 Apr 2010 10:49]

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Tue Apr 20 08:13:55 PDT 2010

Kat,

A few questions to clarify how this system will work:

Is the discharge unit part of either the ventilation AHU or the recirc AHU?
Are you doing any heat recovery with the discharge unit?
Does the FCU have a cooling coil?
Is any part of the system variable volume, or are all four units constant
volume?

Steven