[Equest-users] Outside Air Hourly Report

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Apr 1 10:33:43 PDT 2010

Otto,

To verify outside air delivery (which I recommend people do) I usually
create an hourly report block at the system level, as I describe in the
attached email. You can also try your luck at the zone level by
selecting the options shown in the screen shot below. I think your
results will vary depending on your system type.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers &
Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608