[Equest-users] cool control - temperature reset

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 11:53:18 PDT 2010

Hi Ana,

If you can read BDL open up your .inp files for both cases, i.e. cool
control equals reset created in the wizard and cool control reset created in
DD mode and look at the schedules that were created, day, week and annual,
and then down at the reset inputs in the HVAC systems area. I think you'll
be able to see what's going on a lot easier this way. If you don't read BDL,
zip up the two .inp decks and send them to us. I'll take a look at them as
soon as I can, which won't be until later today. Maybe some kind soul will
be able to do it sooner than me.

Carol