[Equest-users] Anyone know of a resource like this for mechanical engineers?

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Apr 6 08:57:18 PDT 2010

You might try the LEEDUser.com site, there are some subscription options, as well as free forums.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550
http://www.grummanbutkus.com

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers