[Equest-users] HP and DOAS

Caleb Bulow cbulow at prengr.net
Tue Apr 13 08:10:54 PDT 2010

My dummy zone didn't have t-stat temps set, but that adjustment didn't
seem to affect anything.

I've attached my INP and PD2 files.  The air-2-air HP system is the
Baseline files and the proposed system is the DE files.  The DOAS is a
MAU with heating and cooling coils served by a W2W HP, as you can see.

Thanks,

Caleb B.

  PRAIRIE ENGINEERING, P.C.