[Equest-users] Lab Space ACH

Matthew Dubrovich mdubrovich at emcengineers.com
Fri Apr 23 09:19:17 PDT 2010

Hi Rob,

Remember that zone level OA inputs override system level OA inputs.  Check if you're changing a system level input in the parametric run that is being ignored due to the 12 ACH OA value set at the zone level.

Matt Dubrovich, P.E.
LEED AP

EMC Engineers, Inc.
www.emcengineers.com<http://www.emcengineers.com/>
Making buildings work.  Better.
(303) 974-1217 - direct
(720) 279-4426 - mobile
(303) 974-1239 - fax

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any materials attached are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your copy immediately.