[Equest-users] Exhaust Air Heat Recovery

Paul Erickson perickson at aeieng.com
Mon Apr 26 11:18:35 PDT 2010

Rick,

We typically model this sort of scenario outside of eQUEST as it won't do it for you.  We use hourly report values for loads/CFMs to determine the load balance and thus the operation of the heat pump chiller.  The challenge is getting a heat pump manufacturer to share performance curves with you.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Erickson  LEED(r) AP
Sustainable Practice Leader

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1112 | F: 608.238.2614
perickson at aeieng.com<mailto:perickson at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com>