[Equest-users] Flr-to-Ceil height error

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:12:20 PDT 2010

Omar,

There are always these little nuances with using these sophisticated
programs, and its not just in the beginning--you will have to get used to it
and accept it, but know that the developers are working hard to keep
updating these little things, while they are working hard to program and
develop the bigger capabilities of the program too.

The first step to figuring out your problem is to send us a copy of your
.pd2 & .inp files so that we can look at your errors and try and help you
find a solution.

Pasha