[Equest-users] Summer Heating

Scalera, Jason jscalera at psands.com
Thu Aug 5 14:02:01 PDT 2010

I'm working on a project with a baseline model and a proposed model. In
the baseline model there is no heating for the summer months, but in the
proposed model there is a small amount of heating. I think this is
because the system is over cooling the area and then heating it back to
some setpoint. I don't have any idea how to check this or fix it. I am
still working in the Wizard mode and would like to fix this without
going into detail mode. Any suggestions?