[Equest-users] DCV

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:13:16 PDT 2010

Hi All,
        In the System Air Side HVAC when we go to Outside air tab
there it asks for Min ouside air achedule whether we have to define
Min outside air schedule or leave it as undefined.

And it shows a value of -999 for occupied hrs in min outside air
schedule what is the meaning of that, If we want to show and energy
savings form baseline to proposed case through demand controlled
ventilation then whether we have to create this schedule for both the
cases or leave it as undefined, and by putting OA control method as
sum of zone in baseline and based on DCV return sensors in proposed
case we can get savings due to demand controlled ventilation.

Also on the same tab 1st parameter it asks is Min OA ratio it should
be left autosize or user defined

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari