[Equest-users] Loop to loop heat pump temperature control

Maryanne Mason maryanne.mason at ausencosandwell.com
Tue Aug 17 14:50:16 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to set a loop to loop heat pump chiller control so that
the ground water return temperature stays above freezing? Even though I have
set constant flow everywhere I can find, the gound source flow is reducing
below the set value and the temperature is dropping below freezing. (This is
a pure water system, so I need to limit the winter chiller operation to the
ground loop's heating capacity.)

MaryAnne Mason
Mechanical Engineer
Process Infrastructure