[Equest-users] Chiller type and EIR

Ben Pressman bpressman at practicalenergy.net
Fri Aug 20 06:08:10 PDT 2010

  I am having trouble setting up a parametric run to determine the
benefits of a new chiller. I want to replace an old reciprocating
chiller with a centrifugal one and I want to change the EIR to the IECC
2009 specification for centrifugal chillers. When I change the chiller
type, save it, and go back, the data modifications box is blank. If i
try to make both of these data modifications in the parametric
component, eQuest either crashes, won't let me put in both options, or
erases my changes when I go back to check them. Any idea why I can't
seem to change the chiller type /and /EIR?

Thanks,
Ben