[Equest-users] Reports

Charles Welch cdwinaz at cox.net
Sat Aug 21 06:18:32 PDT 2010

I am having some trouble with reports in 2 ways:

1) Deciding which reports I would like to produce for documentation.
        My focus is energy rebates so I am mainly reporting to tax accountants but it may also be reviewed by engineers.
        I want to put enough, but not too much data in front of them.

2) Extracting the reports to a format that can be attached to my summary and conclusons as support data.
        I have read through the report summary procedures and made several attempts, but am not getting decent reports out.

I know these are very general questions, but I am just looking for some enlightenment.

Any help or advice?  What are ya'll producing in your reports?
Any examples?

Thanks Much