[Equest-users] Handling "taller" spaces

Charles Welch cdwinaz at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 11:58:26 PDT 2010

What is the best way to handle a "taller" space like a Gymnasium?
I have done it by making the overall building a certain height (14 ft, say), then making the taller space into a separate zone and giving it a taller conditioned height.
This makes sense to me, but when I see the 3-D geometry of the building it shows an opening in the walls between the top of the overall building and the top of the gym.
Is eQuest still modeling it correctly?
Any pointers or example files?

Thanks,

Charles Welch