[Equest-users] (no subject)

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Aug 10 08:47:02 PDT 2010

I'm a little curious - is 0.92 W/m2k a good U-value? Just poking around on online converters - it looks like the IP version of that is around 0.56 or something in that region - doesn't seem spectacular (you get 0.25 with a lot of double pane low-e IGUs). Unless the 0.922 is for the entire glazing assembly - in which case its around the same as other glass types.

I might have got the conversion factor wrong.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309