[Equest-users] Air Side Economizer savings

Fleming, Joe joe.fleming at tlc-eng.com
Wed Aug 11 13:18:58 PDT 2010

Ok.  Add Econo-Lockout and set it to yes.  Then, when you are in the Parametric Run Definitions dialogue box, click on grid view and compare to the Baseline items.
For an accurate savings comparison, check to make sure Baseline has "NO" compressor lockout and your run says "YES".  Also check to make sure the baseline OA control is set to "FIXED".  (And you can compare other inputs to make sure you are comparing the two systems the way you want).
Can you email the grid view?

Joe Fleming
E.I., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Mechanical Engineer I