[Equest-users] Modeling Variable Speed Air Cooled Screw Chillers

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:21:36 PDT 2010

Mohammad,

You will need to ask the manufacturer for information on how the chiller
unloads at part load so you can create an EIR-FPLR curve of your own. That
shouldn't be too hard. It looks like there's no problem with having the
water from the chillers flow using variable speed pumps so that part's there
if you want it. Let me know if you need help creating a curve.

Carol

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Mohammad Almasri <malmasri at ems-int.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How we can model a Variable Speed "Air Cooled" Screw Chillers in eQUEST?
> The
> available variable speed chillers curves in eQUEST are only for the
> centrifugal .
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mohammad Al-Masri
> Simulation Engineer