[Equest-users] transplanting window placements

Peter Hillermann peterh at westallarchitects.com
Mon Aug 9 14:12:02 PDT 2010

Absolutely...

-----Original Message-----
From: Sami, Vikram [mailto:Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 4:56 PM
To: Peter Hillermann; harakhlaal at gmail.com;
equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] transplanting window placements

The way I have always interpreted this is you calculate your window wall
ratios as an average. If its under 40% - your base building has the same
percentage, and if its over 40% your base building has 40%.

Clear as mud

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Sustainable Design Analyst
1382 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
t: 404-443-7462    f: 404.892.5823       e: vikram.sami at perkinswill.com
www.perkinswill.com
Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society